In the digital world of tomorrow, everything will be connected. Benefit from our future-proof services that employ the latest technology in a smart and sustainable way for new customer experiences and improved business profits. “As one of the leading service providers in Europe, we help you realize the potential of digitalization to drive your business forward. We tailor our comprehensive consulting services to your unique communication and digital needs—from small and medium-sized businesses to enterprises and the public sector.
We enable you and your employees to work from anywhere with a digital office that promotes productivity and collaboration.
- Get the best out of remote/hybrid work
- Enjoy that “in the office" feeling
- Leverage premium hardware and software
- Make business digitalization count
Innovative manufacturing IT services lay the foundations for efficient and sustainable production.
- Reduce costs and extend the service life of machines
- Produce more and improve quality
- Protect the environment and further health and safety
- Automate processes and use AR/VR
Implement measures to keep cyber risks low, ensure data security, and protect all your organization’s systems and processes.
- Enjoy centralized control over IT security
- Choose IT services for authorized staff
- Ensure safe remote working from home
- Secure online transactions for customers
We help you find the best solution for your business strategy and the economy of the future—whether private, public, or hybrid cloud.
- Follow a comprehensive migration strategy
- Move to the cloud fast for reduced workloads
- Enjoy full control over your cloud environment
- Benefit from our Microsoft Gold partnership
We’re the only operator in Central and Eastern Europe present in 10 European countries. What’s more, we have our own fixed and mobile infrastructure, networks, and data centers as well as local services, staff, and skills.
T-Mobile Czech Republic
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company relies on us for business continuity, which is crucial for large enterprises.
- One of the largest SAP HANA installation projects in Europe
- IT support services in 19 countries and 14 languages
- Providing data center and disaster recovery services for 28 countries
Oriflame, a multinational beauty company, outsourced its entire IT infrastructure to T-Mobile Czechia.
- Hybrid cloud solution
- Platform for physical as well as virtual servers
- All 350 virtual servers were migrated to hybrid cloud
The UniCredit Factoring Czechia and Slovakia Company relies on a cloud-based IT infrastructure.
- High availability of IT infrastructure
- Standardized backups of the whole system
- Fully modular services with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
For TESCO, a multinational retailer, we created a centralized IP VPN network for over 1000 stores.
- Centralized and proactive network surveillance and maintenance
- Primary and backup service at every store
- Multilingual support across the CEE region
For Scania, GTS implemented an IP/MPLS network solution that provides data connections between more than 30 branches located in Czechia, Hungary, and Slovakia.
- Single business partner for the Central and Eastern Europe region
- Secured connectivity for all branches and headquarter offices
- Reduced costs thanks to a smart and optimized network design
Customer Grupa Lotos S.A., a vertically integrated oil company based in Gdańsk, Poland, and a producer of gasoline, oils, motor and industrial lubricants, allowed its employees to influence many key changes which helped ensure the transformation was quick and effective.
How should small and medium-sized businesses address security issues and decide which areas to cover first? We follow the Identify-Protect-Defend model (IPD) to evaluate the most urgent threats and provide recommendations on the next steps to improve your security posture.