risks with our
IT health check
Discover the weak and strong points of your cybersecurity program—complete with recommendations on how to improve—and detect possible security risks which could affect or disrupt your business.
The goal of vulnerability assessment is to find technical vulnerabilities and address security risks efficiently. This ultimately lays the foundations for you to become a trusted company for your clients and partners. We perform appropriate scans and produce a comprehensive cybersecurity health check report complete with recommendations for improving your IT security. Top-notch security assessment services reveal the most urgent threat areas for your operations, and our experts provide clear recommendations on the next steps to improve your security posture. This helps you spend your budget effectively to address the most urgent security risks.
We’re your one-stop shop for IT security, helping you address security risks efficiently by following a holistic security strategy based on our Identify-Protect-Defend (IPD) model for companies of all sizes.
Our security experts carry out a full evaluation of your security posture before moving to the next phase of the IPD process.
- Assess the maturity of your IT security
- Identify all IT assets connected to your infrastructure
- Gain key insights through security consulting and security assessment
- Detect risks that could disrupt integrity, availability, and confidentiality
Summary of key findings and recommendations, including the existing situation with key security risks and prioritization of recommended actions.
- Perfect basis to prepare for the protect phase thanks to e.g. vulnerability scans, penetration testing, and bug bounty
- Detailed reports concerning threats, security maturity model, and infrastructure with outdated software
We search for indicators of compromise (IOCs) to detect attacks or breaches and address cybersecurity challenges before moving to the next IPD phase.
- Receive remediation guidelines/recommendations to improve your security
- Build a cybersecurity strategy with recommended actions for quick wins
We recommend approaching security according to the nature of your business. That’s why we offer specific assessment services for companies that:
- Process and/or store sensitive data
- Treat security operations as a competitive advantage
- Aim to align security strategy with existing policy and compliance needs
- Benefit from services for companies of all sizes (>20 employees)
Cyber:Secured—Identifying threats and creating a plan
Progressive CEOs and business leaders know that effective cybersecurity requires careful planning. Find out how we can help with an accurate diagnosis.
What vulnerabilities does your organization have in terms of cybersecurity? Your business should address security risks at all levels, which is why we offer a range of security assessment services.
1. ASSESS AND PLAN
As one of the first steps in our Identify-Protect-Defend model (IPD), our cybersecurity assessment covers various areas (depending on the size of your company) and provides insights into both the maturity of security practices as well as weak/strong points—complete with recommendations on how to improve.
We provide advisory and assessment services in line with top security principles to identify risks within networks, endpoints, and cloud technologies using tools such as vulnerability scanners and SOC readiness analysis.
As part of a complete vulnerability management system, we run multiple assessment services, including identifying, evaluating, managing, and reporting security risks to allow us to create an action plan. What’s more, we prioritize risk and detail how to rectify vulnerabilities, including remediation, mitigation, or acceptance.
2. CHECK AND TEST
Our services include penetration testing to evaluate the security of IT infrastructure. We perform these tests in a controlled environment to safely attack, identify, and exploit vulnerabilities. The service is performed by a team of consultants working as white hat hackers. What’s more, we can also run bug bounty programs that rely on independent hackers paid per vulnerability.
At the end of our security assessment, we provide an executive summary of key findings and recommendations, including an overview of the current situation with risk areas, recommendations, and an improvement roadmap. Needless to say, this provides the perfect springboard to the protect phase of the IPD process.
- Cybersecurity health check report
- Vulnerability assessment report
- Compromise discovery report
- Cyber security controls analysis
- Strategic remediation actions
- Remediation project plan
Would you like to learn more about this topic in your country?
Go directly to the relevant for your country and learn more about our local product portfolio.