THANKS TO SMALL
You can master any challenge the digital age throws at you when your business is secure and reliable. Trust us and our expertise in small business cybersecurity solutions for maximum business continuity.
What do businesses need to stay successful nowadays? Naturally, a high level of security forms a solid base for reliability, continuity, and profit. Small business security therefore focuses on data protection, e.g. by installing antivirus software, creating data backups, and using encrypted emails. Another important aspect of a well-thought-out strategy is protecting business premises. As your trusted partner, Telekom Business Europe is on hand to address all your needs for secure and reliable hybrid work. In short, our services help you run your business safely – at all times.
We bring you the benefits of business continuity in the digital age – thanks to safe browsing, secured devices, data backups, e-mail protection, and business premise protection.
Solutions such as on-net security together with next-generation anti-virus software for end-point protection ensure that your business is perfectly protected – no matter if you work at securely connected premises or remotely.
- Profit from on-net security with real-time internet protection while using our network (including laptop, mobile, and smart devices)
- Benefit from end-point protection of user devices when threats come from other channels
SECURE DATA BACKUP
Small business security solutions from Telekom Business Europe protect your data to keep your business running 24/7.
- Rely on end-point data backups to save data in case of hardware failure or cyber attacks
- Use advanced e-mail protection to protect your business from attacks sent via e-mail
In the digital age, reliable and secured connectivity has become essential to business continuity. Our tailored small business security solutions support you at all levels.
Secure your work with web browsers, and protect your network at all levels.
- On-net security for blocking known malicious sites, e.g. those containing viruses, scams, or trying to get credentials
Protect your organization by using e.g. password managers and similar tools.
- Get end-point protection with next-generation anti-virus solutions
- Use contemporary tools for Wi-Fi protection, password manager, and more
Store your data safely and prevent cyberattacks that could compromise your business.
- Advanced data security and protection through cloud services
- End-point data backups to save data in case of hardware failure or cyber attacks
Get in touch with best-in-class connectivity solutions to keep your communication safe and secure.
- Enhanced connectivity (e.g. backup or 2nd LTE link)
- Traffic priority depending on application (e.g. MS Teams vs. Netflix)
- Security features (e.g. FW, Anti-Malware)
- VPN between branches including home office and mobile office
- Specific solutions such as professionally managed Wi-Fi or fleet tracking
Cyber:Secured – How a CEO becomes a superhero in cybersecurity
CEOs and executives know cybercrime can cause immense damage. Check out this video to see how our Identify-Protect-Defend model can strengthen your security strategy.
Would you like to learn more about this topic in your country?
Go directly to the relevant for your country and learn more about our local product portfolio.